Postcard - Carnton

Postcard-carnton.jpg
Postcard-carnton-back.jpg
Postcard-carnton.jpg
Postcard-carnton-back.jpg

Postcard - Carnton

0.91

Carnton Plantation - Franklin, Tennessee

Main House

Built in 1826, Carnton was a prominent plantation in Williamson County before the Civil War. Following the Battle of Franklin on November 30th 1864, the house served as a Confederate field hospital. The site has been restore to the mid-nineteenth century.

Quantity:
Add To Cart